Protocols & Reagents
Sample Preparation Protocols
- In-Gel Tryptic Digestion Protocol
- In-Gel Tryptic Digestion Protocol (abbreviated)
- In-Solution Tryptic Digestion Protocol
- Mitochondrial Isolation via Percoll Gradient
- MS-Compatible Cell Lysis Protocol (Sonication)
- Post-Capture Processing of SNO-RAC and Acyl-RAC Samples
- Resins and Elution Conditions for Common IP Tags
- TRIzol Tissue Homogenization and Protein Extraction
- Covalent Linkage of antibody to AG resin using DMP
- TiO2 Phosphopeptide Enrichment Protocol
- Bradford Assay Protocol
- OASIS MCX PROTOCOL FROM WATERS
* SILAC reagents are provided to collaborators of the core at significantly reduced cost. Please contact us if you are interested.
Reference Peptides and Proteins
SpikeTides (TM) represent fully synthetic customized peptides that terminate as native C-terminal heavily labeled or light Arg or Lys peptides or consist of a tryptic fragment fused to a proprietary JPT-tag. The latter tagged peptides enable cost efficient access to quantified proteotypic peptides. JPT has developed a synthesis technology that enables ultra-fast, highly parallel and inexpensive synthesis of small scale peptides ideally suited for proteome-wide profiling using SRM/MRM proteomic assays. The sequences can be selected from bioinformatic prediction (i.e. Peptide Sieve) or from proteomic data repositories, such as the Peptide Atlas that predict proteotypic peptides corresponding to peptides will be obtained from typtic digestion of native proteomes.
OriGene Heavy-labeled Full-length Protein as MS Standards
OriGene now offers the service to generate mass spectrometry (MS) standards for 5,000 human proteins. Produced in human HEK293T cells and labeled with [U- 13C6, 15N4]-L-Arginine and [U- 13C6, 15N2]-L-Lysine, the full length proteins with appropriate post-translational modifications can make excellent internal standards for quantification.