The Duke Microbiome Shared Resource provides a centralized resource hub to enhance the existing interactions with the Duke Microbiome Center, Duke Cancer Institute, and Genomic and Computational Biology shared resources to address the role of microbial systems in human healthcare, food production and environmental restoration. This resource will provide access to a variety of services that will enable researchers to focus on microbial communities (bacteria, fungi and virus), immune oncology, cancer research and infectious disease.
**Due to the recent COVID-19 concerns we are closed until further notice**
We provide consultation on the following:
- Experimental design
- For Germ-free mouse experimental design and services, contact Dr. Mathias Leblanc in the Duke Gnotobiotic Core
- Sample collection protocols
- Online submission request
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support for clinical coordinators
- Pre- and Post- award grant support
- Manuscript preparation
- Schedule merged consultations for data analysis with GCB's Genomic Analysis and Bioinformatics shared resource
Samples will be processed after a consultation. To schedule a consultation, email email@example.com or call 919-668-1583.
For all publications that include data generated in the Microbiome Shared Resource, we kindly request that you acknowledge this support by including the following in your publication: "We thank the Duke University School of Medicine for the use of the Microbiome Shared Resource, which provided _________ service."