The Duke Microbiome Shared Resource provides a centralized resource hub to enhance the existing interactions with the Duke Microbiome Center, Duke Cancer Institute, and Genomic and Computational Biology shared resources to address the role of microbial systems in human healthcare, food production and environmental restoration. This resource will provide access to a variety of services that will enable researchers to focus on microbial communities (bacteria, fungi and virus), immune oncology, cancer research and infectious disease.
We provide consulatation on the following:
- Experimental design
- Sample collection protocols
- Online submission request
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support for clinical coordinators
- Pre- and Post- award grant support
- Manuscript preparation
- Schedule merged consultations for data analysis with GCB's Genomic Analysis and Bioinformatics shared resource
Samples will be processed after a consultation. To schedule a consultation, email email@example.com or call 919-668-1583.