The Duke Center for Systems Biology (DCSB) welcomes applications from undergraduates interested in spending the summer researching side-by-side with our scientists. The Systems Biology Summer Fellowships are part of the larger IGSP Summer Fellowship Program.
During the 10-week program, summer fellows will:
• Carry out research mentored by DCSB faculty
• Develop skills that will make them a stronger candidate for graduate and medical schools
• Learn about careers in the biological and biomedical sciences
• Present research at an end of the summer poster session
• Receive a stipend and housing on the Duke campus
Questions: Please contact Jessica Rowland