Back to Pilot Projects Overview
- Ornit Chiba-Falek (Neurology) and Greg Crawford (Pediatrics)
"Identification of Regulatory Elements Relevant to Alzheimers Disease"
- Nick Buchler (Biology), Fred Dietrich (Molecular Genetics & Microbiology), Dave MacAlpine (Pharmacology & Cancer Biology), and Amy Gladfelter (Dartmouth College)
"Understanding the Principles of Cell Cycle Control by Measuring Cell Cycle Dynamics in Non-Conventional Yeasts"
- Jen-Tsan Ashley Chi (Molecular Genetics and Microbiology) and Raluca Gordan (Biostatistics and Bioinformatics)
"Trans-kingdom conservation of stringent response through non-canonical DNA-binding activities"
- Diego V. Bohórquez (Medicine and Neurobiology), Lawrence David (Molecular Genetics and Microbiology), and Xiling Shen (Biomedical Engineering)
"Neuromodulation of Gut Microbiota via a Novel Gut-Brain Axis"
- David MacAlpine (Pharmacology and Cancer Biology) and Paul Magwene (Biology)
"Profiling Chromatin Organization of Yeast Biofilms"
- Sandeep Dave (Medicine) and Lawrence David (Molecular Genetics and Microbiology)
"Defining the circulating microbiome of immune suppressed patients to guide antibiotic treatment"