Our liquid handling service with Biomek FXP Laboratory Automation Workstation provides an accurate and reproducible solution for high throughput liquid handling of samples. Please contact us to discuss your liquid handling needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (919)668-8224.
Highlighted below are some of our capabilities:
- Resuspend 96/384 well plates.
- Transfer 96 well plates to 384 well plate(s), or vice versa.
- Plates replications: create replicated plates from original plates.
- Serial dilutions: create serial dilution plates from original sample plates.
- Sample normalization: normalize samples to the same concentration and volume.
- Setup and run Real-Time PCR plate in 96 or 384 well formats. (Plates will be run on a ABI 7900 HT with automated plate handler.)
Online Submission Form
Investigators that wish to use Liquid Handling service should use our online submission forms to provide plate info.
The advantages of Automated Liquid Handling vs manual pipetting:
- Free up your hands and time. Use a more ergonomic option.
- Avoid human errors, increased reproducibility and accuracy. (Our Biomek FXP is well maintained with detailed Standard Operating Protocol. We follow Good Laboratory Practices Regulations.)
- Reduced cost: For example, for real-time PCR assays, liquid handling allows you to run 384-well plate instead of 4 96 well plates, smaller reaction volume means lower master mix cost.