101 Science Drive, Box 3382
Durham, NC 27708
Phone: 919 660 8408 (Office)
919 684 3566 (Lab)
FAX: 919 668 0795
Education and Professional Preparation
- Chengdu University of Science and Technology (now part of Sichuan University). BE in Chemical Engineering 1994.
- University of Science and Technology of China. MS in Molecular Biology 1997. (Advisor: Yunyu Shi)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison. PhD in Chemical Engineering 2002. (Advisor: John Yin)
- California Institute of Technology. Postdoctoral research 2002-2004 (Advisor: Frances H. Arnold)
- ACS Synthetic Biology
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Quantitative Biology
Recent Invited Talks:
- The 6th Q-bio Meeting. August 2012. Santa Fe, NM
- enGENEious 2012: Evolving Life for Future Technologies. June 2012. Oxford, UK
- Plenary session on Synthetic Biology, American Society for Microbiology General Meeting. June 2012. San Francisco, CA
- [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference. June 2011. Basel, Switzerland
- Biology by Design. May 2011. Northwestern University. IL
- International Conference on Synthetic Biology (Keynote speaker). December 2010. Evry, France
- International Conference on Systems Biology. September 2009. Stanford, CA
- Synthetic Biology Discussion Meeting (Sponsored by the Royal Society). June 2008. London, UK.
- University of Wisconsin Alumnae speaker. Computational and Informatics in Biology and Medicine Program Annual Retreat. October 2006, Madison, WI.
- Life Engineering Symposium (Sponsored by the National Academies). August 2005, SF, CA.
Duke University ©2012