We have migrated our signup calendars into our new integrated submission and signup system. In order to access this system you will need to create a GCB netID account (if you don't have one yet). Click here to create an GCB netID account.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919)668-1583 for pricing and any other questions.
Axon Genepix Scanner (Genepix 4000B)
- Use of the Axon Genepix 4000B Scanner for scanning microarrays. This is a charged instrument service.
- Online reservations are required for use of this instrument.
- The scanner is located on the hallway desk by the door of our facility. (2208B CIEMAS Building). The computer can be logged in with a unique username/password that is provided with your approval notification. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Sign up times are only available from 8am - 5pm daily. Please sign up for the amount of time you think you will need, estimated in 30 minute increments.
- Scanner Reservation Instructions
RT-PCR (ABI 7900 HT)
- Use of the ABI 7900 HT for Real-Time assays or plate reads. This is a charged instrument service, please refer to pricing.
- First time users please email Heather Hemric to schedule a tutorial before using the machine.
- The RT-PCR machine is located in 2196AB CIEMAS Building.
- The 96-well block is the default configuration. The 384-well block and TLDA microfluidic card block are available but requires special scheduling.
- Online reservations are required to schedule use of this instrument.
- RT-PCR Information and Instructions for reserving use of the instrument.
- Contact Heather Hemric with any questions: email@example.com
NanoDrop Spectrophotometer (ND-1000)
- Use of the NanoDrop ND-1000 for concentration check. This is a FREE instrument service.
- The nanodrop is located in the hallway opposite the door of our facility. (2208B CIEMAS Building). Contact us for user/password.
- Instructions for use are posted to the left of the instrument. Contact our lab members if you need assistance with the nanodrop instrument.