Bio-Rad QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
Benefits of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System:
- Most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
- Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
- Flexible assay setup — scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
- Simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-sample throughput
- Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
Infomation on Instrument Usage:
- The droplet digital PCR machine is located in 2196AB CIEMAS Building.
- First time users please email Heather Hemric to schedule a tutorial before using the machine.
- Online reservations are required to schedule use of this machine.
- Droplet digital PCR information and instructions for reserving use of the machine can be found here .
- Contact Curtis Alexander for sales support John_Chuckalovcak@bio-rad.com
- Contact Heather Hemric with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org