Agilent Microarray Services
NEW AGILENT SCANNER Broaden your Horizons
Agilent C Scanner extends the minimum scan resolution down to 2 microns, offering researchers higher resolution that provides superior detection of low-abundance and weakly expressed genes and provides increased gene density and throughput.
Please contact Heather Hemric at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your experimental design and array needs prior to submitting samples to the facility. Submissions will only be accepted after a meeting has occured.
Please contact the facility at email@example.com for Agilent service pricing.
- Available Agilent Arrays
- Pricing and ordering information for Agilent microarrays and Gasket slides (need to provide both to the facility with submission of samples) can be obtained by contacting:
Sara Hardy (Agilent Technologies, Account Manager, NC & SC)
Agilent Technologies - Diagnostics and Genomics Division
Cell phone: 919-208-7816 | email: Sara.Hardy@agilent.com | web: http://genomics.agilent.com/ | Agilent Gene Expression Catalog: http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1mu1q,dcb,kkhh,g5gs,go4w,hiby
Online Submission Form
Investigators that wish to use Agilent microarray analysis should use our online submission forms to initiate the process.
- Agilent LIQA one-color, click here for protocol.
- Agilent LIQA two-color, click here for protocol.
- Agilent CGH, click here for protocol.
- Custom CGH processing for Duke-GCB RNAi array designed by Mike Gatza click here for protocol. The facility will follow the hybridization/wash and scan protocol beginning on page 53, click here for protocol.