Enrichment of sub-proteomics based on their Post-Translational Modifications (PTMs) provides key information on the functional status of the proteome. PTM-specific enrichments prior to quantitative profiling provides unique information and deep proteome mining. Enrichments are available for phosphorylation (pST, pY, motif-specific antibodies), acetylation (Ac-K), ubiquitination (GG-K), and methylation (R & K).
- Full Support - experimental design, sample preparation and analysis, initial data analysis
- State-of-the-art LC/MS/MS based technology using rigorous quality control metrics
- Enrichments made using physiochemical methods and/or motif-specific antibiodies
- Phos enrichments include pST, pY, and motif-specific phosphorylation (Akt, MAPK, etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative coverage for >5,000 phosphopeptides has become routine
Analytical workflows for quantitative profiling of post-translationally modified proteomes using phosphorylation as an exemplar
Representative motif analysis of phosphorylation from a quantitative phosphoproteomic study