Thermo ScientificTM Q ExactiveTM HF-X Hybrid Quadrupole-OrbitrapTM Mass Spectrometer rises to the occastion and sets new standards in sensitivity, performans and productivity.
The Q Exactive HF-X Mass Spectrometer uses a high-capacity transfer tube for maximum ion loading, an electrodynamic ion funnel that accommodates and transmits ions over a broader mass range, and a high-field Thermo ScientificTM OrbitrapTM mass analyzer. Together, these components enable fast identification and analysis of peptides, label-free and TMT quantitation, top-down proteomic analyses, sophisticated DDA and DIA, dRT-PRM and BioPharma characterization.
- Advanced Quadrupole technology featuring Thermo Scientific segmented HyperQuad
- Ultra-high-field Orbitrap analyzer, which doubles its speed and resolution resolving power up to 240,000
- Maximum scan speed 40 Hz
- Spectral multiplexing for enhanced duty cycle
- High-capacity transfer tube and electrodynamic ion funnel source for increased sensitivity
- Advanced Active Beam Guide intelligent ion beam management for high flux ion sources