Ultrahigh Pressure Nanoscale Capillary
LC Ultra-performance Nanoscale Liquid Chromatography - nanoAcquity UPLC
Four NanoAcquity systems and two Multidimensional NanoAcquity systems are available in our lab.
The nanoACQUITY UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC®) System is designed for nano-scale, capillary and narrow-bore separations to attain the highest chromatographic resolution, sensitivity and reproducibility.
Direct nano-flow offers significant improvements over conventional nano-flow separations technologies. You'll see improved peak capacity and shape and increase the number of components detected per separation.
The system's 10,000 psi operating pressure capability allows for superior high-peak capacity separations by operating longer columns packed with sub-2 micron particles. It is optimized for high-resolution identification and 2D-LC separations at precise nano-flow rates:
|Nano-flow Rates From:||On nanoACQUITY UPLC Columns*:|
|200 nL/min to 100 uL/min|
|without flow splitting|
|Available with BEH, Atlantis, and|
The nanoACQUITY UPLC System provides solutions for biomarker discovery and proteomics applications for protein identification and characterization.
nanoACQUITY UPLC System Features:
- Customize your throughput and condition requirements with comprehensive system components including the nanoACQUITY® Heating and Trapping Module, the Sample Manager, the Binary Solvent Manager, and the Auxiliary Solvent Manager (optional).
- Monitor system performance with enhanced on-board diagnostics.
- Extend high-sensitivity nano-scale MS analyses:
- Quattro PremierTM XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer for routine quantification
- SYNAPTTM HDMSTM System for cutting edge applications
- IdentityE High Definition Proteomics System for protein identification
- Predictive system support with Connections INSIGHT® remote intelligent services.
- Instrument control and data processing with MassLynxTM Software.
- Easily compatible with third-party MS solutions.
- FlexCart lets you move nanoACQUITY UPLC system from one MS to another.
- Stand-alone nanoACQUITY UPLC console provides easy instrument control.