All samples, custom printing and data analysis requests must first be registered through the online submission form to be processed by the Duke Microarray Facility. Once you have created your submission form, you may bring your samples to us during our office hours
Monday: 9am - 12pm
Thursday: 9am - 12pm
- Prior to filling out the online submission form, please make sure your billing person (support person who must have a copy of the invoice) has an IGSPnetID account. It is important that you select the correct billing contact person so that they will receive the invoice for their record keeping. Please do not put your name as the billing contact person.
- For text instructions on how to submit your requests electronically please click here (pdf).
- For instructions with step-by-step images on how to submit your requests electronically please click here (pdf).
- For text instructions on how to submit your scanner reservations please click here (pdf).
- Please note for non Duke PIs, please submit a Purchase order number for payment on the online submission form.
- For samples going to Expression Analysis Institute from Duke PIs, a purchase order number and a Duke fund code will need to be included on submission form.
Please note: Our office hours have changed! We are available to receive samples and answer your questions on Mondays and Thursdays from 9am to 12pm. Please make an appointment with us if you need assistance at another time.
For any problems with the online submission form, please contact:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.